Educating, enlightening and empowering individuals to become the best in life.
The Level 3 First Aid At Work course is more advanced than the basic 1 day EFAW training. Designed to ensure that on successful completion of the course delegates are trained first aiders in the workplace in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to assess an incident
- How to conduct a secondary survey
- How to assess an unresponsive casualty
- How to manage a casualty who is bleeding (severe and minor)
- How to manage a casualty who is in shock
- How to manage a casualty with injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- How to manage a casualty with suspected head, spinal injuries and/or chest injuries.
- Seizures, choking and fainting
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injury
- Low blood sugar
- Severe allergic reaction
Who This Is Aimed For
If an employer has identified that first-aiders are needed in their workplace, they must ensure that those identified to be first aiders undertake training appropriate to the need. This course provides comprehensive set of practical skills needed to become a confident first aider at work, giving you both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies.
Successful candidates will receive a First Aid at Work Level 3 certificate - in compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 that is valid for a period of three years.
The course will take three days to complete.
How To Apply
To apply for this course you can call us on 01924 210195 or simply visit us at:
13 Cheapside, Wakefield
West Yorkshire, WF1 2SD
And we will discuss the details of the course with you.
5th Of April To 8th Of April
30th Of March To 5th Of April
More Coming Soon!